Founder and Embryologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology by the Barcelona University, UB (1989)
- Senior Clinical Embryologist designation given by the la European Society for Human Reproduction & Embryology (ESHRE).
- Master’s Degree in Cell Biology granted by the Facultat de Ciències de la Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).
- Sanitary investigation foundation’s Internship (FIS) in the Fundació Puigvert’s assisted reproduction laboratory. (1989-1996).
- 1st Price – Fertility Spanish Society National Congress (SEF) – Tenerife (1996).
- 1st and 2nd Price- National Congress of Andrology – Bilbao (1995)
- Member of the Association for the Study of Reproductive Biology (ASEBIR) and member of the Spanish Association of Andrology (ASESA)
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) and the European Society for Human Reproduction & amp; Embryology (ESHRE).