We help you extend your fertile life
The vitrification of ovules is a technique of ultrafast freezing of oocytes that allows to preserve part of the ovarian reserve of the woman, to be a mother in the vital moment that the woman considers more adequate and thus be able to count on the ovules of the highest quality.
When is it indicated?
- This technique was initially proposed as an option for the preservation of fertility in those women who saw their ovarian reserve compromised in oncological treatments or ovarian surgeries.
- PersonalizationWe believe that each case is unique, and therefore we always assign the same gynecologist throughout the process to establish a relationship of trust with patients.
- ResultsOf every 10 patients who come to Fertilab, 9 have achieved their goal: a healthy child at home. We have been creating families for more than 20 years.
- Embryoscope+Our non-invasive embryo incubation system allows us to visualize its evolution in real time without being manipulated, from fertilization to its transfer.
- Artisan MedicineWe are craftsmen In Fertilab we do not have rigid protocols, all are particularly adapted to the medical needs and preferences of each person.