Guaranteed Blastocysts programme
Comfort and results from the first attempt (75% pregnancy rate)
What is it?
Better results than conventional egg donation treatments.
The most honest way to reach your dream.
The transfer of cryopreserved embryos in the blastocyst stage is the treatment that ensures the highest probability of pregnancy by transfer in a single attempt, which means greater comfort for our patients. It’s a cutting-edge plan that offers a greater guarantee of becoming a mother (due to a more comfortable treatment plan).
Why is our guaranteed blastocyst programme better than conventional egg donation treatments?
· Less anxiety and better results. Don’t worry, we guarantee a minimum of two blastocysts (D+5 embryos). Otherwise, we’ll perform a new cycle at no extra cost to you or give you your money back.
· Success rate: 75% pregnancy rate on the first attempt.
· Only two visits to the clinic are needed.
· IVF is carried out in the laboratory using fresh eggs.
· It includes embryo culture with Embryoscope+ and state-of-the-art technology throughout the whole process.
Why is this guaranteed blastocyst programme good for you?
· Over 20 years of experience with the highest proven success rates in egg donation or sperm donation treatments.
· Less attempts, Less worries, better results.
· It’s the most honest way for you to save time and money on your treatment.
· More value and peace of mind for our patients.
Who is this technique for?
· Women with poor quality gametes (Over-45’s, occult ovarian failure, previous IVF cycles without success, frequent miscarriage).
· Women without their own eggs (patients going through menopause, either naturally or due to surgical treatments, women being treated for tumors, etc.)
· Hereditary disease transmission risk.
Success rate: 75% from the first attempt.
Benefits of Fertilab
First free appointment
Our first appointment is free so that we can appraise your situation and find the most appropriate option for your case.
Choose your gynecologist and nurse
In our center your gynecologist and your nurse will continuously monitor your process to fully keep abreast of your case.
Our philosophy is based on mutual trust, so we guarantee that the price of treatment will always be the same from beginning to end.
No waiting lists
Get in touch with us and we’ll give you an appointment straight away so you can start your treatment as soon as possible.
Steps to follow
Endometrial preparation. Preparation of the endometrium to implant the embryo (blastocyst).
IVF Laboratory. Selected blastocysts thawing and transfer set up.
Blastocysts transfer to the maternal uterus.*
* Embryo culture with Embryoscope+.
Guaranteed Blastocysts program
- All medical visits/consulations and ecographies are included
- Personal Patient Care Assistant
- Egg donor selection
- Egg bank (fresh eggs) (Fertibank)
- Egg donor drugs
- In Vitro Fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- EMBRYOSCOPE+ embryo culture and evaluation
- Embryo culture up to blastocyst (D+5)
- Embryo vitrification
- Endometrial preparation (visits and ecographies)
- IVF Lab fee
- Embryos/Blastocyst thawing
- Blastocyst criotransfer
- Operating room fee (embryo transfer 5 days post puncture)
- Time-lapse video of the beginning of your baby’s life
- Recipient’s drugs
- Recipient’s Genetic Screening Tests
- Sperm bank (if necessary)
Pregnancy rates per cycle
IVF own eggs
The medicinal use of plants goes back to an ancestral knowledge that unites fertility with mother earth. There are dozens of plants that improve fertility...