We help you extend your fertile life
Bank of semen
The sperm bank is based on the cryopreservation technique. The purpose of the cryopreservation of semen is the conservation and maintenance of seminal samples at temperatures of -196ºC (liquid nitrogen bath). The samples will be used later in the application of assisted reproduction techniques.
When is it prescribed?
- Prevention in case of applying assisted reproduction treatment:
- If there are indications that point to the existence of difficulty in obtaining sperm due to difficulty in ejaculation on the same day of the technique.
- In case of forced absence on the same day of the technique.
- Obtaining sperm from testicular tissue.
- Prevention of secondary sterility in oncological diseases or in chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatments.
- Prevention in case of contraception by vasectomy.
- PersonalizationWe believe that each case is unique, and therefore we always assign the same gynecologist throughout the process to establish a relationship of trust with patients.
- ResultsOf every 10 patients who come to Fertilab, 9 have achieved their goal: a healthy child at home. We have been creating families for more than 20 years.
- Embryoscope+Our non-invasive embryo incubation system allows us to visualize its evolution in real time without being manipulated, from fertilization to its transfer.
- Artisan MedicineWe are craftsmen In Fertilab we do not have rigid protocols, all are particularly adapted to the medical needs and preferences of each person.