What is the Natural IVF?
The Natural IVF rely on the physiological and spontaneous cycle of women, do not apply gonadotrophins to stimulate follicles and get several oocytes produce. This oocyte, when it is fertilized, becomes a single embryo that will be transferred later.
The success rate is somewhat lower than that achieved with conventional IVF, but involves a number of interesting advantages:
– Increased comfort for the patient (applying medication is not needed).
– No risk of multiple pregnancy.
– No risk of hyperstimulation syndrome.
– Higher quality oocyte is used by natural selection.
– More receptive endometrium.
– Price very affordable.
Nature shows us the best way to do things. Fertilab we think so and, for this reason and always, we try that assisted reproduction techniques are closet to the natural process.