- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery.
- Specialist in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Fertility clinic chief of de la Santa Creu and Sant Pau hospitals in Barcelona (until 2013)
- Gynaecologist consultant and Chief of the Gynaecological team of Puigvert Foundation in Barcelona. (until 2013)
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the ‘Universitat autònoma de Barcelona’ (Until 2014)
NATIONAL TRAINING AND INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZATION
- Medical studies at the “Hospital Clínico de Barcelona” (Prof. González-Merlo)
- Specialized studies at the “Hospital de San Pablo de Barcelona” (Prof. Esteban-Altirriba)
- Infertility treatment in Ginebra (Prof. De Watteville)
- Hysteroscopic surgery in Hamburg (Prof. Lindemann)
- Laparoscopic Surgery in Constanza (Prof. Frangenheim)
- Laparoscopic and Co2 laser Surgery in Clermont Ferrand (Prof. Bruhat)
- Tubal Surgery and microsurgery in London (Prof. Winston)
- Tubal Surgery and microsurgery in London (Prof. Roberts)
- In Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproductive techniques in Montpellier (Prof. Hedon)
- In Vitro Fertilization and Assisted Reproductive techniques in Norfolk, USA (Prof. Jones)
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery in Cincinnati, USA (Dr. Kho)
- Robotic Surgery with the Da Vinci robot in Brussels (Prof. Degueldre)
SCIENTIFIC AND TEACHING ACTIVITIES
- Guest lecturer at many national and international courses and congresses.
- Director and organizer of many endoscopic surgery and gynaecological and infertility microsurgery courses.
- He has worked in a wide number of investigation lines, specially infertility surgery and assisted reproduction ones (artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization)
- He has played a variety of responsability roles in many commissions and scientific societies, including:
- General Secretary of the Endoscopy Section of the Spanish Gynecology and Obstetrics Society
- General Secretary of the Spanish Fertility Society
- President of the Fertility Spanish Society
- He has been a part of the writing committee of many scientific magazines.
- He has published more than 100 articles for magazines and national and international congresses
- He has edited 2 books (Gynaecological Microsurgery, Ed. Salvat, and Human Fertility and Sterility, Ed. Masson).
- He was a Gynecology and Obstetrics Professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona’s Medical Career.
- He has directed many doctoral thesis.
- Accomplished the first test-tube baby in a hospital of the public catalan network.
- He has received plenty of awards and distinctions.
- Member of Honor of the Catalan Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- Member of the Cataluña and Baleares Medical Sciences Academy
- Member of the Spanish Gynecology and Obstetrics Society (SEGO)
- President of Honor of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)